- a company that sells furniture
- United States composer and music critic (1885-1966)
- 12th President of the United States; died in office (1784-1850)
- A city in southeastern Michigan, southwest of Detroit; pop. 70,811
- United States film actress (born in England) who was a childhood star; as an adult she often co-starred with Richard Burton (born in 1932)
- A relationship between two things or situations, esp. where one thing affects the other
- Something that enables communication between people
- A social or professional connection between people or organizations
- associate: make a logical or causal connection; “I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind”; “colligate these facts”; “I cannot relate these events at all”
- the means of connection between things linked in series
- a fastener that serves to join or connect; “the walls are held together with metal links placed in the wet mortar during construction”
link taylor furniture company – Badger Basket
taylor steele @ the krewe house
Taylor and the flower
Photographer: José Miguel Serrano
link taylor furniture company
In retired Delta Force officer Brad Taylor’s third Pike Logan thriller, a tentative peace between Israel and Palestine has been brokered by the United States. But the Taskforce—a clandestine team operating outside of US law to protect the country from terrorism—gets wind of an assassination attempt on the American envoy sent to solidify the treaty. The Taskforce must devote every resource to saving his life—and preventing another bloody outbreak of violence.
Taskforce operator Pike Logan and his partner, Jennifer Cahill, are charged with following the assassin’s flimsy trail through the Middle East, a trail that becomes more muddled at every turn. They must contend with terrorist organizations, independent killers, and shaky allies to uncover the biggest threat of all: an American citizen hiding a secret that just may destroy everything, including the Taskforce.
Brad Taylor is the complete package: a writer who understands how to tell a thrilling story, who possesses the knowledge to construct an intricate and utterly believable plot, and who has more than enough on-the-ground experience to back it up. His first two books appeared on bestseller lists nationwide, including The New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today. Propulsive and compelling, Enemy of Mine is sure to join them.